Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Food & Pop culture

I was very excited when I walked into class and found out that we were talking about video games and how it compares to society currently today. I'm not a big gamer, but I have had my share of them. I use to often play them with my cousins only because when we went to go visit, instead of dolls they had games. So I compromised and actually fell in  love with it. In  my household today my nephew  is 13 and there is a debate on if she would be able to play violent games like the ones we talked about in class. It was crazy how they analyzed it and brought how food was related to these games. I couldn't believe the commercials when we analyzed it. Are mocking the food we eat. They are saying how it's not healthy and that's it is over processed. Makes me really think about hat I'm putting in my body. I'm currently on a no meant diet and boy does it feel great to give,eat a rest. I think the video games are also a stereo type. It's like it's okay to play video games sitting down in front of a tv but not okay to eat. If anything both eating fast food and eating healthy food but siting in front oft he tv is wrong to me. Food and video games relation with people today because we are eating bad food but were also sitting in front of a tv. 

1 comment: