Monday, April 21, 2014

Attending an event!

So because I wasn't able to attend the events that were suggest I asked could I do an event that I had to do at my church and it was accepted by allen.




I am a member of Galilee Baptist Church here in Kalamazoo, MI. we are currently at our 56years of service and it is an enjoyable thing for us. See I love church its everything to me, when all else fails pray. That's the motto that I live by. We held an event called cleaning Gods house. Its where the people of the church all come together and clean the church. Kind of like spring cleaning! we each have a job, some in the kitchen some in the fellowship hall and other that are too old to clean give us a spiritual cleansing. If you never heard of that its when the church comes together and clean the demons out or literally pray the demons out. Praying that the church has no negative people or things inside of it. Ive only been going here since September, but its the right place for me. I love it here the people are nice and they cater to college students.


HERE'S SOME INFO ON IT:



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun. This has been such a great semester!

    ReplyDelete